Semiconductor Test Engineer
Reporting directly to the Product Engineering Director within the Operations department you will be working closely with Silicon Design, DFT Engineering and Product Engineering.
· Support the Development of Test Solution for Wafer Probe and Final Assembly test.
· Support external vendors with hardware and software design, along with bring-up and site transfer.
· Support Test Platform selection, assess ATE resources requirements against product specifications.
· Working with DFT, Silicon Design & Product Engineering to produce Test Plans and requirements documentation.
· Both Produce & Review Test specifications and provide feedback into Design for future devices.
· Support Product Engineering with NPI and Volume test life cycle.
· Support Product Engineering and Operations with test data collection, test coverage improvements, test time reduction and RMA investigations.
Relevant Experience, Skills and Knowledge
· A minimum of 3 years direct working experience within Semiconductor IC testing.
· An Electronics related degree or equivalent additional experience.
· Experience with Digital Testing techniques including BIST, SCAN and JTAG.
· Test programming experience (Unix, C, C+, IGXL).
· Familiarity with Teradyne or Advantest ATE platforms would be preferred.
· Experience with test bench vector generation and test pattern conversion (e.g. WGL, STIL, EVCD) would be an advantage.
· Effective verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work independently on defined objectives and provide regular feed back to the Product Engineering Director.
· Ability to Travel to both Vendor or supplier sites in order to support investigation, selection, test development & production support (Europe, ASIA and potentially USA).
To apply for this job email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org