Silicon Design Engineers (All Levels)
You will be involved in a small team developing semiconductor devices, from architecture down through RTL and then working closely with back-end designers, both inside and outside the company. We have vacancies for people ranging from graduates through to several decades of experience.
The essential requirements are:
- Experience of SoC design.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex SoC design problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team with minimum supervision.
- A positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
In addition, candidates must have hands-on experience of some of the following. We aim to cover all these areas within the team, but not within one person.
- Architectural specification of complex digital chips.
- Working with external IP and IP suppliers.
- Working with external design houses.
- Buses (AXi3, 4, APB, etc) and Networks on Chip.
- Integration of complex DSP and scalar processors.
- Memory hierarchies.
- RTL design (we will primarily use Verilog).
- Top-level chip integration, including high-speed SerDes, pad-ring design.
- Test methodologies (using JTAG, scan, memory BIST).
- DDR interfaces, PCIe, Ethernet and other SerDes-based communications.
- Knowledge of wireless systems (eg: 3GPP, WiFi).
- EDA tool flows and scripting (eg: in Python).
- C and/or C++ and/or System C.
- Embedded software, RTOS, Linux.
- Place and route.
- Timing analysis and timing closure.
- Chip bring-up, silicon and system debug.
To apply for this job email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com