- Picocom is a semiconductor company that designs and markets open RAN standard-compliant baseband SoCs and carrier-grade software products for 5G small cell infrastructure.
- Picocom is headquartered in Hangzhou, China, and has R&D engineering sites in Beijing, China and Bristol, UK.
- Picocom is a private, venture capital-funded company, with secured investments from several investment institutions including Zhejiang Siwisdom Equity Investment Management Co. Ltd. and Casstar.
- Picocom founding members have extensive experience in leading teams in wireless baseband for infrastructure design.
- Picocom aims to empower wireless innovation by delivering class-leading 5G small cell technology and products.
- Picocom is a proud member of the Small Cell Forum, O-RAN Alliance and Telecom Infra Project wireless industry associations.
Zhejiang Siwisdom Equity Investment
Management Co. Ltd.
Originating in Silicon Valley, USA, Zhejiang Siwisdom Equity Investment Management Co. Ltd. is a venture capital fund management company focused on serving early-stage technological and business innovation. It is one of China’s most prestigious capital investment institutions and cites a management fund portfolio investment history that spans over 10 billion yuan. The company has won a number of industry accolades including ranking in the Forbes 2015 China Top 20 Venture Capital Institutions List.
Casstar is a “one-stop” comprehensive platform for incubation and venture capital investment for key technology commercialisation. By combining top talent, innovative technology, professional angel funds and personalised services, Casstar has successfully developed a “four-in-one” mode for commercialisation of scientific achievements which integrates talents, technology, capital and services.
Andes Technology Corporation is a world-class creator of innovative high-performance/low-power 32/64-bit processor cores and associated development environment to serve the rapidly growing global embedded system applications. The company delivers superior low power CPU cores, including the comprehensive RISC-V V5 family of processor IPs, with integrated development environment and associated software/hardware solutions for efficient SoC design. Up to the end of 2019, the cumulative volume of Andes-Embedded™ SoCs has surpassed the 5-billion mark. Andes Technology’s comprehensive CPU line includes extensible entry-level, mid-range and high-end families.
For more information, please visit www.andestech.com.
Arteris IP provides network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP to accelerate system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductor assembly for a wide range of applications from AI to automobiles, mobile phones, IoT, cameras, SSD controllers, and servers. Arteris IP products include the Ncore® cache coherent and FlexNoC® non-coherent interconnect IP, the CodaCache® standalone last level cache, and optional Resilience Package (ISO 26262 functional safety), FlexNoC AI Package, and PIANO® automated timing closure capabilities.
CEVA is the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing platforms. Our technology portfolio includes a variety of Digital Signal Processors, AI processors, wireless platforms (5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NB-IoT) and complementary software for sensor fusion, image enhancement, computer vision, voice input and artificial intelligence, all of which are key enabling technologies for a smarter, connected world. More than 1 billion CEVA-powered devices ship annually.
For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com.
UltraSoC is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. The company’s embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add advanced cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever-decreasing time-to-market. UltraSoC’s technology is delivered as semiconductor IP and software to customers in the avionics and aerospace, automotive, computing and communications industries.
For more information, visit www.ultrasoc.com.