Picocom to participate in Small Cell Open RAN webinar
Webinar: Small Cell Open RAN
9 December @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm GMT
Small Cells World Summit is delivering an open industry webinar on the topic of Small Cells Open RAN. This event will be hosted by Small Cell Forum and includes speakers from companies across the global Small Cell eco-system – including a contribution from Picocom’s Director Product Management, Vicky Messer.
The webinar speakers will share insight into SCF’s FAPI and Option6 open interfaces and their applications within 3GPP and O-RAN frameworks.
Agenda and speakers
1. Julius Robson, Chief Strategy Officer, SCF – Small Cell Open RAN specifications: 5G FAPI and Option6
2. Andrei Radulescu, Senior Staff Engineer, Qualcomm – FAPI: MAC/PHY interface for Small and Macro Cells
3. Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems, Radisys – Network FAPI deployment scenarios and O-RAN alignment
4. Ravi Sinha, Director, TechDev and Solutions (4G, 5G & MEC Solutions), Reliance Jio – Building the small cell ecosystem around FAPI components and Option6 interfaces
5. Vicky Messer, Director Product Management, Picocom – nFAPI test support
6. Summary, next steps and Q&A
Register for the SCF webinar here.
Image – Source SCF.