Meet Picocom at MWC Barcelona 2023
Following its successful MWC 2022 in-person event, Picocom is pleased to once again participate at Mobile World Congress 2023, 27 February – 2 March 2023 in Barcelona, this time with its first-ever booth.
Located in Hall 5 (5I32), Picocom will exhibit its award-winning PC802 – a purpose-designed PHY SoC for 5GNR/LTE small cell disaggregated and integrated RAN architectures.
We are excited to have the opportunity to reveal and highlight an array of innovative customer products and will host meetings, showcase Picocom customers’ products alongside our products, and deliver demos during the show.
Come and meet with Picocom to see PC802 in action and discover the benefits of the 5G Open RAN baseband SoC optimised for disaggregated small cells.
Panel: MWC 5G Futures Summit
Also, Picocom Chief Solutions Architect Dr Doug Pulley will participate in a panel session at the MWC Barcelona 5G Futures Summit on ‘Driving Supply Chain Resiliency for Open RAN Development.’
- Kelsey Kusterer Ziser – Senior Editor – Light Reading & Creator, 5G Exchange
- Emanuel Kolta – Senior Analyst, GSMA Intelligence
- Partha Seetala – President of the Cloud Business Unit – Rakuten Symphony
- Dr Doug Pulley – Chief Solutions Architect – Picocom
- Ganesh Shenbagaraman – Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems – Radisys
- Dr Ong Geok Chwee – Chief Executive Officer – Bridge Alliance
- Pal Zarandy – Chief Advisor to the Chairman and Group CEO – 4iG
- Ramin Attari – RVP MEA, Parallel Wireless
Award: Picocom shortlisted for GLOMOs
Picocom is pleased to be shortlisted in the GLOMO 2023 Awards in the Best Digital Breakthrough for companies with under $10 million Annual Global Revenue category, for ‘PC802 – The First 4G/5G Small Cell System on Chip Designed for Open RAN’. Winners will be announced during the show.
News: AttoCore’s Atto5GC Mobile Core Software features in Picocom’s demos
AttoCore is providing its Atto5GC Mobile Core Software to support Picocom’s product development, testing and marketing activities. Atto5GC is 5G Release 16, SA; and can be delivered as a compact installation to run on COTS servers or very small appliances. It can also be delivered in Kubernetes for distributed and cloud deployments on a very large scale.
Visit our event resources page to download product information
To find out more about Picocom’s participation at MWC Barcelona 2023, please visit our event highlights page.