Meet Picocom at MWC Barcelona 2023
Following its successful MWC 2022 in-person event earlier this year, Picocom is preparing to participate at Mobile World Congress 2023, 27 February – 2 March 2023 in Barcelona, with its first-ever booth.
Located in Hall 5 (5I32), Picocom will exhibit its award-winning PC802 – a purpose-designed PHY SoC for 5GNR/LTE small cell disaggregated and integrated RAN architectures.
To arrange a meeting with the Picocom team, please click here.
The PC802 flexible, low power device empowers the innovation of a new breed of 5G NR open small cell products. The PC802 is the world’s first 4G/5G device dedicated to developing small cells with integrated support for Open RAN (Radio Access Networks) standards. It supports disaggregated 5G small cell platforms, including indoor residential, enterprise and industrial networks, neutral host networks and outdoor networks.
Meet with Picocom to see PC802 in action and discover the benefits of the 5G Open RAN baseband SoC optimised for disaggregated small cells.
To arrange a meeting or secure a hands-on demo on PC802 at MWC 2023 Barcelona email us at MWC_Barcelona@picocom.com.
Also, Picocom Chief Solutions Architect Dr Doug Pulley will be participating in a panel session at the MWC Barcelona 5G Futures Summit on ‘Driving Supply Chain Resiliency & Interoperable Networks.
When: Wednesday 1 March
Time: 14:50-15:50 (60 mins)
Where: Fira Gran Via, Barcelona – Hall 6, Theatre 2
Moderator: Kelsey Kusterer Ziser – Light Reading
- Kelsey Kusterer Ziser – Senior Editor – Light Reading & Creator, 5G Exchange
- Emanuel Kolta – Senior Analyst, GSMA Intelligence
- Partha Seetala – President of the Cloud Business Unit – Rakuten Symphony
- Dr Doug Pulley – Chief Solutions Architect – Picocom
- Ganesh Shenbagaraman – Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems – Radisys
- Dr Ong Geok Chwee – Chief Executive Officer – Bridge Alliance
- Pal Zarandy – Chief Advisor to the Chairman and Group CEO – 4iG