Picocom Director of Product Management contributes to R&S Mobile Test Summit 2021 on 5G small cell design challenges
Rhode & Schwarz digital conference on wireless communication – October 25-28, 2021
The Mobile Test Summit aims to highlight aspects of 5G from design, test, to deployments with the help of both industry and Rohde & Schwarz experts, sharing their insights and visions of the future over four concise days keynotes and technical presentations (via livestream and on-demand).
Vicky Messer, Picocom’s Director, Product Management, is presenting on the closing day, October 28, 09:00-11:30 CEST (08:00-10:30 BST). The focus of This session is on accelerating 5G densification with small cells – understanding the role of small cells for the success of 5G and the importance of small cell testing from R&D to production.
Day 4 presentations:
- Accelerating 5G densification with small cells – Qualcomm
- Small cells – a paradigm shift for cellular networks? – Rohde & Schwarz
- 5G Small Cell Design Challenges – Picocom
- Efficient small cell testing in R&D – Rohde & Schwarz
- Productive small cell testing in manufacturing – Rohde & Schwarz
Find out more here.
Register for the live event and on-demand here.
Image source R&S.