Picocom President to speak on small cell technology at a digital infrastructure investment conference
Peter Claydon, Picocom’s President, will be presenting during the
Densification and Small Cells option track at TMT World Congress 2021.
TMT World Congress 2021 is leading TMT investment in digital infrastructure, cloud and software. Find out more here.
TMT World Congress 2021
November 30 – December 1, 2021
Hilton London Bankside
Densification and Small Cells
Day One – November 30, 2021
Currently, there remain many questions from analysts, investors and the telco’s themselves around ‘is there a market, what are the compelling reasons and breakpoints, is this a US or Asia only solution?’, stated TNT Finance. The session will explore the following questions:
- When will the small cell market take off?
- What are the drivers? Is it a demand or supply-side question?
- What is the future for Small Cell Densification in the near term?
- What are the likely CAPEX requirements / technical hurdles for a large roll-out in urban environments?
- What are the likely deployment strategies for small cells by MNOs, and how can existing telecom infrastructure assets be leveraged for small cells?
- Funding and ROI – medium-term planning for the next five to seven years.
Peter Curnow-Ford, Managing Partner, Viatec Associates
See the full agenda here.
TMT Finance is the leading provider of exclusive news and events on M&A, investment, financing and advisory opportunities in telecom, media and technology globally.
Book your ticket here.
Data Source – TMT World Congress 2021.